Borderline II (or The Longings of a Fallen Angel)


Oh the bitter tastes of rejection

Sting so sorely in the heart sans objection.

"Am I completely unloveable?!", I ponder over this interjection;

"Shall I never be able to make any real progression?


And learn how to love myself just for me

And just for once ultimately just be free

From these sensations from whom I'd like to flee."

Dear Lord, that is my heart's only earnest plea -


So give me the strength to carry on;

Give me the patience needed to be strong;

Give me the wisdom to admit when I am wrong;

Said sensations please do not prolong.


As I simply can't seem to bear it anymore.

For now, life seems filled with melancholy galore.

Oh Lord, please make me like how I was before - 

Steadfast and resilient and wise to the core.


by Harmehma Bagga




Picture Credits: wallpaperacces.com via Google Images







Comments

Popular posts from this blog