Here's a little rhyme I composed in the 10 minutes I just had free from work. It's inspired by one of my favourite movies Black Swan and the ABBA song "Nina, Pretty Ballerina". Hope you enjoy ♡


Mille tendresse,

M


Nina


Nina - there she goes in her ballet shoes

Whirling away with a bit of sad news.

"Am I not good enough?", she asks

"In the limelight will I too never be able to bask?"


Nina - there she goes in her ballet shoes,

Just like a cygne noir  - the bearer of sad news

So heart-rending would be her fate 

No mortal would have been able to contemplate.


Nina - there she goes in her ballet shoes,

With her dainty feet against her, never getting over the blues.

Nina - there she goes the 'pretty ballerina'

Away from high society into paradiso, the bellissima.


by Harmehma Bagga




Picture credits: filmcolossus.com via Google Images


Comments

Popular posts from this blog