Summer Is Here


The sweet taste of the fruits of reconciliation,
After but ages of an all too painful situation,
Has thrust me up high amongst the seraphic clouds -
At this instant, my sheer happiness knows no bounds.
Ecstatic, I'd like to scream irrationally loud -
"Love - how you restore all my exhilaration and vigour!".
I pray this amity isn't as short-lived as a burning cigar.


Summer is here -
All around I can witness prepossessing flecks of light;
I can take in the Herculean burble of the Niagara in all its might.
Rainbows created with said flecks and said burble -
Beauty so sublime can't be described in terms verbal.


Deer are put to prancing,
Leaves are rendered dancing
In the gentle winds of the season:
I shall love you, my Salvatore, forever more, sans reason.


by Harmehma Bagga




Picture Credits: wallmonkeys.com via Google Images








Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog