Reveries of Erotica


Reciprocate my ardent love
Wearing heart on sleeve, I proffer you a sole white dove

Come hither, venerated;
Render your inner adulation for me regenerated.

The unrestrained coupling of lips to lips, eyes to eyes, soul to soul
Insinuate our wallowing in to love making, intense and whole

Your bare anatomy on my voluptuousness
These seductive lips embracing your merciful sinuousness

Your Herculean yet benign fingers stroking the waterfall of the tendrils of my hair
My tender subdued lips concluding, siphoning yours till you can no longer bear

You must have me all at once, yet relish the subtle taste
Not one moment, not one instance, we'd let go to consummate waste.

So come hither, love, let's indulge in a conjoining for the ages
Let's ignite the passion of Gods and Kings and all their fiery rages.



Source: Frederick Goodall's Passionate Encounter via wikipedia.org


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog