A Love Unrequited 


Oh the sting of a love unrequited, 

wounds like no other - 


Like a poison dart thrushed across the chest, 

like the sting of a serpent blaring from the fires of hell, 

like a broken piece of glass stepped on while dancing, 

like a paper cut from a book that rendered you romancing. 

Like Hellfire devouring the heart of but a naïve soul.

like when harrowingly enters the eye that little bit of indelicate kohl.


Life has its lessons and said lessons maketh man
Oh lord - when will I recognise that weather this storm, I can

If but only I put to use said lessons to rouse my amour-propre,

to wield my sword against these Horsemen of the Apocalypse quatre.


Dearest one - I pray one day you shall discern

"the greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return".  




by Mehma Bagga




Picture Credits: distribution.arte.tv via Google Images


Comments

Popular posts from this blog